Thursday 13 June 2013

Week 8: Further Secondary Blocking


This further pass was tightening up the animation making sure that the character flowed smoothly from one pose to another without an glitches. As can be seen in the graph editor I added some easing in and out of poses and quicken some of the movements.

The next stage will be to create more overlap with the arms and head movement and some anticipation of movement. To help me understand this I looked at Gleen Keane's tutorial on how to anticipate movement. his style was very exaggerate, such as stretching the characters neck. I decided not to go that far with my mine as I want to keep my animation subtle. The reason why I want to keep a subtle realistic look is due to the content of the dialogue, it doesn't lend itself to comical exaggerated animation.


Gleen Keane: 






Pass 3: Further Secondary Blocking



No comments:

Post a Comment