Wednesday 12 June 2013

Week 6: Formative Feedback

I received some good feedback form the formative and also some alterations and some suggestions.
I look at a number of interpretations of this part of Shakespeare play, two which I posted but decided to stay close to the version my dialogue was taken form.

I particular like the way the camera framed Shylock as he moved around. Dan suggested that as the character builds up a crescendo that he could move closer to camera. I like this suggestion as it fits the dialogue and his movements will emphasis the rise in voice tone.

I will also make changes to the timing of one of my cut aways. the last shot was originally going to show Shylock lunge forward invading Salarino's personal space after say his last line. I have now decided to change that so he moves forward as Shylock says his last line 'I am  a Jew'.

I also decided to remove the extra character from the second shot as he doesn't say anything nor appear further on in the animation or add to the overall narrative or performance. Without having an extra character to animate I can focus more on the key characters in the performance.

Animation Schedule: 


With the confirmed deadline extension this is now my schedule for the animation. the blocking and secondary animation (which will involve facial expression and lip sync). the last part will be a clean up process, removing extra keys, phasing, micro movements and eye and lip movements.







No comments:

Post a Comment