Friday 14 June 2013

Week 9: Final Submission



I have learnt a lot about the work flow process of an animation and how each stage leads to the next, which at the beginning of the term I wasn't sure about. working through the different passes, from stepped to linear, to spline was a simple way of working and was really intuitive way of working. I would like to have more tutor contact at the last stages of the animating process, to receive feed back but also make sure that everything polished off nicely. Out of all the stages i feel that this part was my weakest and subsequently i feel that my animation has more potential and could be improved. 

Overall I found the experience, all be it frustrating at times, simple and we were given time to just work which allowed me to experiment and play around with depicting a character and story telling. I also liked the fact that I could use a skilled actor for my reference instead of using my own, limited acting skills. I felt this really influence my animating process.

If I were to complete this process I would have liked to have got to the final stage earlier so that I could have more time to polish off the performance and add extra small movements which I felt really improved the performance between my first take and my final submission.  



Final Animation Submission:

No comments:

Post a Comment