Sunday 18 November 2012

Time Based Narrative: Week 7 Shot Development

Shot 6: Putting the all Components together. 


Shot 6: putting the Traveller and Snow Queen into shot. 

In this clip i have placed all the components together into the background. I decided to have the Snow Queen come up and around one the trees before she moves into the middle of the screen. I think it adds the character, making her look adapt at moving around in her home. When composing this shot I also had to decide how far behind to have the Snow Queen. I didn't want to have right on top of the traveller, she doesn't catch up with him until the end of the narrative. Alternatively i didn't want a large jape between the two had have the centre screen empty.




Shot 6: Adding a Snow trail.

After composing the shot the next element to be added are the particles/ snow trail left by the Snow Queen. I this particular shot I envisaged that as the Snow Queen moves into the top left and corner she leaves a swath of particles which cover part of the screen. I think that would make the audience feel closer to the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment